Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Exercise your Brain

Everyone says we should exercise everyday, but most of the times they mean to exercise our body. It's very important to exercise your brain also. This will help you think clearer and faster. The more you use your brain, the more exercise it gets.

I recently found a website that I found very interesting. It is called MyBrainTrainer. It has a lot of exercises you can perform while on your computer. It even has some special programs to develop certain parts of your brain.

It costs $9.99 for four months (and I'm not getting any money from this, I just wanted to share it) and I think it's worth it.

They have a 21-days program to develop many parts of your brain. I have been using it and I certainly have seen results.

There are also some other sets of exercises for different purposes like decision making, test taking, athletic performance, etc.

I'm really enjoying the service and really have seen results. If you want more information visit their website. That's www.mybraintrainer.com